Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rob's Top 5 Records of 2009

I...live...AGAIN!

Its been a long time since I've posted a podcast and it has always haunted me that I never took this more seriously. So, as a new years resolution I've vowed to actually work on my podcast this year and what better way to ring in 2010 than with a top 5 podcast of what I was listening to in 2009.

Podcasts are the New Mixtape - 2009 Top 5 Picks

Podcast Tracklist:
Song/Artist/Album
  • The 59 Sound/The Gaslight Anthem/The 59 Sound
  • I'm Not Being Rude But I Could Have Had Your Job/All or Nothing/Distances (split 7" with The Wonder Years)
  • Hey Darlin' Do You Gamble?/Lucero/1372 Overton Park
  • Arrow/Tegan and Sara/Sainthood
  • Skate or Die/Teenage Bottlerocket/They Came From the Shadows
  • (Shut) Up the Punx/Bomb the Music Industry!/Scrambles
  • 25!/Bomb the Music Industry!/Scrambles

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking for contact info for Rob Parungao, I'm trying to get permission to use a video he has on Youtube in a feature length documentary I'm making about Bomb the Music Industry. If this reaches Rob, please contact me at sara@nofuturefilms.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete